To celebrate the release he is giving away a cheeky re rub of Peaches "F**k The Pain Away" (Nesono rmx), plus a promo mix.
Buy release here: http://www.beatport.com/release/dirty-disco/650677
Check out release here: http://soundcloud.com/brokenrecords-uk/sets/nesono-debut-ep-dirty-disco/
FREE track Peaches "F**k The Pain Away" (Nesono rmx) : http://soundcloud.com/brokenrecords-uk/peaches-fuck-the-pain-away-nesono-rmx FREE MORE!! Free tracks from Broken Records: http://www.brokenrecords.org.uk/ FREE Nesono Promo mix: http://soundcloud.com/brokenrecords-uk/nesono-30min-promo-mix
1. Ph fat - Big 5 (Nesono RMX)
2. Jam Jarr - Neck Low (Nesono RMX)
3. Nesono - Tha Joint
4. Nesono VS Hednod - Da grank
5. Peaches - F*@.k. the pain away (Nesono RMX)
6. Busta rhymes - Put your handz ( Nesono RMX) Hailing from the southern tip of Africa, NESONO is BROKEN RECORDS' most wrong signing to date. The mongrel child of veteran and well released producer JAMES COPELAND from Cape Town. Four trips to the local 711, followed by a 3 day chocolate and biltong binge resulted in the invention of KWAITOSTEP. This new wave style of Swahili electrofilth is forged from the underground dance scene of ghettoland. Named after the Xhosa word for "sinful", it's all about the kind of asses you see on the streets of Cape Town. Skanky, hot, fat, nasty - all shapes, sizes and flavours thrown into the mix and distilled into an intoxicating blend of beats, bass and dirty rhythms.
James and his music is influenced by pantsulas, Taxi sound systems, shebeens, street corner dope dealers, contagious diseases, corrupt politicians, gumboot dancers, big asses, earthquakes and tinnitus.
DIRTY DISCO, with it' grimey B-Side DA GRANK (Nesono vs Hednod) showcases James' superb production. They peel back the corrugated roof of the shantytown shebeens to reveal saw tooth synth lead lines. Huge, tight electro style bass lines, overlaid with a breaksy feel percussion section. Fusing elements of African Jazz and Duck Tekno with just the right amount of glitch thrown in to add some step.
More Nesono tunes coming from Broken Recs soon!
Sonia @ Push
Director Push PR is proud to be handling Press and Radio PR for Aquasky LP ‘Raise The Devil’ (Passenger) Music / Product Promotion
www.pushpromotion.co.uk NEW WEB SITE CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!
www.myspace.com/pushpromotion To be removed from this list reply - ‘Please remove me’ with name of your organisation please.